88-94 Boylan Street, Newark, NJ 07106
fax: 973 373-3655
click on the facebook icon
and share your thoughts...
JULY 2017 -
"In GOD is my salvation and my glory; the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in GOD."
- Psalm 62:7 KJV
1. The Building project will begin for the four family houses. We are asking for all members to be a part
of this building project. If you would like to help us in this project, please see Elder Kim to fill out a
pledge card or contact the church office. Together we will build up God's house.
2. For our First Fruit offering to the Lord. We are asking evryone to sow a seed offering. The scripture says, “Honour the Lord with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thy increase; so shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine” – Proverbs 3 vs. 9-10
3. Tuesday Bible Study will now start at 6:30pm. No Service on July 4th. Enjoy your family and holiday.
4. The church will be open from 10am to 11am on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday for one hour prayer.
5. Thursdays @ 7pm, Women Support Group will meet. The Meeting dates are every 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month. If you are interested in joining women's support, please call the office.
6. Starting Sunday, July 2nd until August 27th, Love of Jesus will have only one service during the summer months. The service will start at 9:00am. For the month of July, we will have family and friends day. We need five families/individuals that would like to participate in our celebration. Please give your name to Elder Shanta/Deaconess Danica at the music table or contact the church office. Those families who raise the most money and/or bring in the most guest will receive an incentive. Let's draw people into the church through our love.
7. Those 2017 graduates will have their graduation dinner on July 9th right after service. The location will be at the Redwood Cafe on 516 Orange Street, Newark. During offering time, there will be a basket for those who would like to sow ito the graduation celebration.
8. Friday, July 14th, the youth night ministry will host a "Kids Paint Night" here at the church. Those who would like to come out and paint. Please see Deaconess Danica, she need a headcount on who is coming.
The cost is $20, you can leave a $10 deposit and the balance will be due by July 7th. If anyone can sponsor a child, please see Deaconess Danaica or Sis Ne Ne after service or contact the church office.
9. Saturday, July 15th @ 10am, will be our next feed the homeless. If anyone is interested in voluteering or need community service hours, please come out to the church by 9:30am.
We also need men clothes sizes 32-38. Please do not drop off any clothes until the week of July 9th.
10. Anyone interested in joining our church. Please come out on Monday, July 17th @ 7:30pm,
will be our next new member's class. Please join us in the ministry house for the class.
Select here for online membership.
11. If you have a love for music and you would love to worship GOD in song, please come out to choir rehearsal on Saturday's at 9:30am
12. Our own Elder Deirdra has written a fantastic book call "I've Got A Testimony and Other's Too".
She would like for you to purchase a copy of her book. The cost is $15.
One third of the proceed will go to the Four family home. You can see Elder Deidre after service or
contact the church office to purchase a book.
13. The Evangelism ministry will start their gleaner fundraiser. The gleaners are $10. If anyone is interested in getting a gleaner, please see Elder Esther or contact the church office.
14. Forget your checkbook, on vacation, did not make it to church. We have a great tool for you. Our church now has the ability to process withdrawals of your tithes, offerings, special offering, or one-time payment from your saving or checking account. Your information is processed thru J P Morgan Chase secured website. Please contact the church if you would like to create an account. Again if you would like to do this you must contact the church for information.
15. Youth Night, "I HAVE A VOICE" is on Friday night from 6:30pm-8:00pm. If you have any question please see Minister Onley, Deacon Andre, Elder Laverna, Elder Gwen , Deaconess Danica or Contact the Church for more information.
16. Attention All Men and Teenage Boys from the age of 15 years old. The Men's Ministry is having their weekly Men Bible Study every Wednesday Night from 6:30pm to 9pm. All Males from ages 15 and up are encourge to come out. There will be fellowship before bible study starts.
17. Children church is in need of volunteer teachers that love working with children. Also, children chior rehearsal will held on every Sunday's from 12pm - 1pm. If any child is interested in joining or volunteering, please see Sis Porche or Deaconess Denise.